Software Description: Geometric DFMPro v4.3 + v188.8.131.5276 + v184.108.40.20639 Suite + Full Crack
On a global average, 30% of product development time is spent onrework – designing a product first, then optimizing it later tomeet downstream manufacturing requirements. Consideration ofmanufacturability and assembly issues during early design stage canshorten product development time, minimize cost and ensure a smoothtransition into production with minimal rework.
Incorporating years of functional expertise,DFMPro is engineered to help designers check theirdesigns for manufacturability and assembly and correct theseproblems early in the design stage. It automates the iterativedesign process via a series of rules-based checks, identifyingdesign areas that are difficult, expensive or impossible tomanufacture. It helps organization improve engineering efficiencyby minimizing rework and engineering changes (ECOs).
Here are some key features of “DFMPro”:
– Seamlessly integrated inside PTC CREO ParametricTM, Siemens NXTMand SOLIDWORKS®
– Identies and highlights problem areas on the CAD model
– Facilitates corrections on designs without leaving the familiarCAD environment
– Eliminate time-consuming file transfers using standard fileformats such as IGES and STP
– Integrates easily with PLM, ERP, and MES systems
– Automatically gets the required parameter information forexisting or new DFM rules
– Scalable framework for capturing and disseminating manufacturingknowledge upstream
– Generates results in interactive 3D & 2D reports for easieranalysis and interpretation
– Publishes reports in multiple formats – HTML, Excel andeDrawings® Publisher
– Improves design collaboration between departments, suppliers andvendors
Installer Size: 74.72 + 95.08 + ~ 120 MB