Software Description: Valentin PV*SOL Premium v7.5 R4 Crack
A real-world representation of the shading from surroundingobjects is extremely important for precisely calculating yields.You’re therefore looking for a program which takes shading intoaccount as analytically as possible? PV*SOL doesjust that! You can visualize all roof-integrated or mounted systems- even on the ground – with up to 5,000 modules in 3D and calculateshading on the basis of 3D objects.
The user-friendly 3D menu navigation is divided into the sixsections of terrain view, object view, module coverage, modulemounting, module configuration and cable plan. Simply selectpossible shading objects and position them on the terrain or thebuilding. PV*SOL then calculates how often on average the modulesare shaded by the objects and displays the result in graphicalform.
Your benefit: the visualization in 3D mode provides you withdetailed information on shadows cast at various times of the dayand year, and consequently on likely reductions in yield.
Through the detailed analysis of the shading of individual modules,the effect of power optimization on the system yield can also beprecisely visualized in PV*SOL.
Here are some key features of “PV*SOL”:
– Visualization of the roof structure by displaying rafters andbattens.
– All roof areas in the 3D visualization will now be issued withthe most important dimensions in a plan. An export (*.dxf) in mostCAD programs is possible.
– Copying of object groups including all structures and inverterconfigurations.
– Simple duplication of objects by specifying the number ofduplicates and the distance between them.
– Selection of custom textures for terrain.
– New Languages for Presentation: Croatian, Norsk, Portuguese,Slovak, Hungarian
– Maximum Feed-in power cliping selectable at the inverter or atfeed-in point.
Installer Size: 291.84 MB