Software Description: Vectric Aspire v9.0.10 Cracked
Aspire provides a powerful but easy to usesoftware solution for 2D design, 3D relief modeling and both 2D and3D toolpath generation for cutting parts on a CNC Router. Thiscombination lets you create everything from simple cutout parts tocomplex decorative carvings with your CNC machine.
Aspire is built on the same platform as Vectric’s VCarve Prosoftware, sharing the intuitive interface and ease of use forproduction design and routing. In addition, Aspire also has toolsto let you transform 2D sketches, photos, drawing and digitalartwork into detailed 3D relief models and then to calculatetoolpaths to accurately cut these shapes.
Aspire is used by a wide variety of businesses and individuals tocreate decorative panels and doors, ornamental flourishes, custommillwork, architectural moldings, dimensional signage, carvedcompany logos, custom gifts and awards, plus many moreapplications.
Aspire’s unique 3D component modeling coupled with thecomprehensive set of 2D design and editing tools make it easy towork with existing 2D data or imported 3D models as well as givingyou the ability to create your own 2D and 3D parts fromscratch.
– 3D Component design from 2D vectors
– 3D Textures from image files
– Import 3D files – STL, DXF, OBJ, VRML, V3M, CRV3D, 3DCLIP
– Interactive 3D editing – sculpting, blending & smoothing
– 3D Roughing and Finishing Toolpaths
– Large collection of 2D and 3D clip art files including Panels,Weaves, Textures and 100+ 3D models from Vector Art 3D, alone worthover $3500
– Installation DVD that includes over 35 hours of high qualityVideo Training Tutorials and a 340+ page Reference Manual
– All the 2D Drawing, design and layout tools available in VCarvePro – layer control, guide lines, Snap Grid and rulers etc.
– Text editing with single stroke fonts
– True Shape Nesting maximizes material usage minimizing waste
– Import / export of DWG, DXF, EPS, AI, PDF
– Interactive vector sizing, positioning, node editing
– Wrapped Rotary axis machining
– VCarving and 3D Engraving Toolpaths
– 2D Profiling with interactive tab hold-down, leads, ramping andother options
– Raised 3D Prism machining
– Auto-Inlays with multiple inlay options
– Fluting Toolpaths with ramp in/out options
– Pocketing toolpaths with ramp options
– Drilling with peck cycle option
– Beveled Letters
– User definable, shaped Form Cutters
– Project toolpaths onto 3D shapes and curved surfaces
– Tiling of toolpaths to cut large jobs in sections on smallermachines
– Toolpath Templates to automatically apply commonly usedstrategies and settings to new designs
– High quality multi-color Toolpath Preview for part verificationand customer approval
Installer Size: 183 MB