Software Description: DBSync for Oracle and PostgreSQL v1.1.9 Crack Serial
DBSync support migrations and synchronizationsof databases from PostgreSQL to Oracle Server. Direct connectionsto source and destination are used for quick, reliable connection.Or Dump files may be set up as a target if there is no directaccess to a target server. Furthermore, PostgreSQL databases may belocated in Amazon RDS or Heroku clouds. Transfer the whole databaseor only single elements you choose, using our migration software.Schema and view conversions can be performed easily as well.
Using an easy-to-use wizard interface, our applications guide youthrough all of the necessary steps needed to successfully migrateyour databases. You can also configure conversions andsynchronizations to your particular needs by specifying the rulesfor copying data to a target database. The software supports ourpowerful command line mode which helps users to automate datatransfers.
Our DBConvert and DBSync software converts data types betweenPostgreSQL and Oracle automatically. But you still have anopportunity to change data types by hand with the help of our smartmapping feature.
Our built-in scheduler helps to run conversions andsynchronizations automatically. Furthermore, our trigger-baseddatabase synchronizations and three sync types help you to keepyour data up-to-date.
Here are some key features of “DBSync for Oracle andPostgreSQL”:
– Saving data into a PostgreSQL Dump and PHP script for export toPostgreSQL database
– Speed conversion with Bulk and Quantization features
– Saving data into an Oracle Dump for export to Oracle database
– PostgreSQL schemes support
– Oracle 10.x.x. / Oracle XE (Express Edition) located on Linux,Solaris, Mac OS X, Windows machines
– ODBC Oracle and Oracle client are not required
– Views conversion from Oracle to MS SQL and MySQL and backsupport
– Ability to connect to PostgreSQL 9.x/7.4 located on Linux,Solaris, Mac OS X, Window machines
– Amazon RDS Oracle DB Instance support
– Direct connection to PostgreSQL server
– Oracle Server version 10.0 and higher support
– Amazon RDS PostgreSQL DB Instance support
– Heroku Postgres as a source or target database
Installer Size: 58.27 MB