Software Description: SAP Crystal Reports 2013 v184.108.40.2062 + Support Pack v13.0.10 Crack Patch
SAP Crystal Reports software enables you toeasily design interactive reports and connect them to virtually anydata source. Your users can benefit from on-report sorting andfiltering – giving them the power to execute decisionsinstantly.
And with SAP Crystal Reports Dashboard Design package, you can gaineven more functionality for compelling reports.
This bundled product includes SAP Crystal Reports and SAPCrystal Dashboard Design ( formerly known as Xcelsius Engage),giving you the power to create highly formatted reports withwhat-if scenario models, interactive charts – and deliver them viathe Web, e-mail, Microsoft Office, Adobe PDF, or embedded inenterprise applications. As a result, you can leverage your reportsto make better operational and strategic decisions.
SAP Crystal Reports will offer you all the tools you need to createand manage reports professionally.
Here are some key features of “SAP CrystalReports”:
SAP Crystal Dashboard Design integration:
– Visualize the potential outcome of your business decisions withwhat-if scenario models built in your report file. Import SAPCrystal Dashboard Design-generated SWF files into your report andbenefit from improved design-time integration. IT and developerswill design fewer reports to support the decision making process.Please note: SAP Crystal Dashboard Design tool is not included inSAP Crystal Reports.
Adobe Flex integration:
– Execute business decisions from within the report file. Integrateyour reports with operational workflows by embedding Adobe Flex(SWF) applications into your reports. Using Adobe Flex Builder youcan create any business user UI to access report data and integratewith external Web services. Data in your report can be passed tothe Flex application via Flashvars, making it easy to create aflexible UI even when you don’t have access to your data via Webservices. The Flex applications enable you to perform tasks such asdatabase write-back – invoking operational workflows directlywithin SAP Crystal Reports. IT and developers benefit from instant,coding-free integration of SAP Crystal Reports with your businessprocesses. Please note: Adobe Flex Builder is not included in SAPCrystal Reports.
– The report designer and the .NET Winform and .NET Webform viewershave a parameter panel that allows you to set parameter valueswithout refreshing data. The parameters are displayed directly onthe panel, so you can easily see them, make changes, and have newvalues applied directly to the saved data.
Interactive report viewing:
– Users can answer more business questions with fewer -and moreflexible – reports, significantly reducing dependency on developerand IT support. On-report sorting, filtering, and reportreformatting with the SAP Crystal Reports viewers allow users toexplore information interactively without re-querying the database.New optional parameters provide for complex user-driven filteringscenarios.
– Create stunning visualizations by adding dynamic charts, graphicsand even video files to your reports. A wide variety of flexibledata presentation options are available through Flash. Flash (SWF)files can be integrated into your report and report data can beshared with SWF via Flashvars for compelling, interactive, andinformation-rich reports. Plus, the SWF files can quickly beembedded in the report or linked via a Web site, saving IT anddevelopment time.
– Add your own custom calculated rows and columns in a crosstab.Reference any cell in the crosstab within these calculated rows andcolumns to provide additional flexibility. This feature is idealfor financial statements where you want to combine the tabulardesign of a crosstab with the flexibility of custom formulas.
– Facilitate better online report viewing to your end users. Reportdesigners can customize page size and easily control page breakingafter N records/groups. A single report can combine portrait- andlandscape-oriented pages and the white space at the end of groupscan be removed by compressing the page footers. So your users canbenefit from easier-to-read reports.
SAP Crystal Dashboard Design, Adobe Flex, and Adobe Flashintegration:
– SAP Crystal Reports developers can produce powerful mashupspulling data from various sources. Your developers can easilyintegrate components designed in Flash and Flex without any coding,and significantly expand the scope of their application deployment.Please note: Access to commercial third party Flash components likeESRI ArcWeb Services as shown in the demonstration is not includedin SAP Crystal Reports.
Enhanced Web services data driver:
– Expand your access to data over the Web. The new data driveroffers additional Web access to Web services by providing supportfor RPC encoding of SOAP messages, SSL-secured Web servers, as wellas a working compatibility with the WS-Security standard. It adaptsto custom logon requirements such as e-mail addresses oruser/password. Developers can combine the flexibility of XML andWeb services with report formatting and visualization to deliverreports linking report data to sophisticated interactive datamashups such as integration with third-party mapping systems.
Built-in barcode support:
– Save design time and reduce your cost. Generate barcodes withonly a few clicks of the mouse by using the new ‘turn to barcode’function in the context menu. Easily convert fields to Code39barcodes without any coding or extra steps. And benefit fromadditional barcode fonts available from third-party vendors.
Enhanced designer features:
– Report designer will be more productive with features like globalformula search, duplicate formula, duplicate running total, autocomplete field names, and the ‘find in field explorer’ feature.
– Choose the working language you prefer by simply selecting thelanguage packs you wish to use during your SAP Crystal Reportsinstallation. Then switch the report designer UI to use any of theinstalled language packs. The report content locale can also beexplicitly set for each report file. This setting controls sorting,grouping, and formatting that matches the local language customsand conventions.
– Report designers can save time by automatically creating the SAPCrystal Reports formula required to invoke an SAP BusinessObjectsEnterprise ‘opendocument’ hyperlink.
Integrated salesforce.com driver:
– The salesforce.com driver included with SAP Crystal Reportsallows for easy access to complete customer data – turning it intoactionable business information. Reports that use a salesforce.comdriver will refresh when deployed to crystalreports.com.
Improved XML exporting:
– Render reports in almost any format and enjoy faster and easierintegration with your industry-specific business processes –without the need for custom coding. The XSLT transformations areembedded in the report file and will be triggered by users fromwithin the viewer when exporting to XML. This provides a powerful,flexible hook for transforming SAP Crystal Reports data andintegrating it into other applications.
Installer Size: 1326 + 78.2 + 294 MB