Software Description: Carlson SurveyGNSS 2016 v2.1.4 + Activation Crack
Carlson SurveyGNSS provides a robust post-processing environmentfor computing high quality vectors and resultant positions usingsimultaneous code and carrier phase observations of pairs of GlobalNavigation Satellite Systems (GNSS) receivers. Satelliteconstellations and signals provided by the United States NAVSTARGPS, Russian Federation GLONASS, and various satellite basedaugmentation systems (SBAS) are supported using either single ordual frequency receiver equipment.
Carlson SurveyGNSS post-processing software is a reliable andprecise tool for all post-processing applications and is tightlyintegrated into the Carlson field and office workflow. See Featuresbelow for recent improvements.
Carlson SurveyGNSS allows users to:
– Achieve high accuracy results in areas with limited or noreal-time corrections
– Import GNSS observations from any GNSS receiver in RINEXformat
– Accept GNSS observations in a variety of proprietary formats
– Get intuitive user interface with tables, maps and graphs
– Improve the quality of single frequency GIS data
– Interact efficiently with Carlson SurvCE, SurvPC and Carlsonoffice software
– Do quality control of GNSS data before export to Survey or GISsoftware
Installer Size: 207 MB