Software Description: DS SIMULIA fe-safe 2018 x64 Crack
fe-safe suite of software is world-leadingtechnology for durability analysis from FEA, directly interfacingto all major FEA suites and its capabilities have been developed tomeet the most demanding industry applications. It was the firstcommercially available fatigue analysis software to focus on modernmultiaxial strain-based fatigue methods and it continues to set thebenchmark for fatigue analysis software.
What’s New in fe-safe 2018?
– Fatigue of welded joints
– Vibration fatigue
– Test program validation
– Critical distance methods for crack growth prediction
– Property mapping for casting or forging simulations
– Warranty curves combine variations in material fatigue strengthsand variability in loading to calculate the probability of survivalover a range of service lives
– Manufacturing effects from forming or assembly process toestimate residual stresses for rapid sensitivity analysis
– Virtual strain gauges can be specified in fe-safe to correlatewith measured data.
– Signal processing, load history manipulation, fatigue from straingauges, and generation of accelerated testing signals are among themany features included as standard.
– fe-safe can be run inside an optimization loop to allow designsto be optimized for fatigue performance. fe-safe interfaces toIsight and TOSCA from SIMULIA.
– Coupling between SIMPACK Flex bodies, Abaqus, and fe-safe.
– Interfaces to Abaqus ODB, ANSYS RST, and NASTRAN OP2 files.
– Increase the fatigue life of safety critical components
– Optimize designs to use less material
– Reduce product recalls and warranty costs
– Optimize and validate design and test programs
– Improve correlation between test and analysis within a singleuser interface
– Reduce prototype test times
– Speed up analysis times, thereby reducing man-time hours
– Increase confidence that product designs pass physical testschedules as “right-first-time”
– Reduce reliance on physical testing
Installer Size: 1249 + 1270 MB