Software Description: ReefMaster v220.127.116.11 + Crack
With ReefMaster you can create your own maps,view sonar recordings, manage waypoints, and produce stunninghigh-resolution sidescan mosaic images. ReefMaster is a Windows PCapplication that uses data from sonar log files to create 3Dunderwater maps, combined with a multi-channel sonar viewer andgraphical waypoint management.
The depth sounder on your boat can detect how deep the waterunderneath you is. Your GPS knows where you are. ReefMaster putsthis depth and position data together to build a highly detailedunderwater map.
Here are some key features of “ReefMaster”:
– Create contour maps from sonar log files and view them in 2D and3D, with a range of base-map options.
– Combine mapping data from a wide range of sources, includingnative Lowrance and Humminbird sonar logs, GPX files, NMEA 0183,ESRI Shapefiles and text files.
– Create maps of the sea or lake bed hardness using the optionalBottom Composition add-on module.
– Calculate water volumes using the optional Volumes and Areasadd-on module.
– Create, drag and drop waypoints in both the 2D and 3D mapviews.
– View and export maps in a range of pre-defined palettes, orcreate your own colour scheme.
– Adjustable contour intervals in metric or US units.
– Create maps up to 400km² in size.
– Create maps in real-time with NMEA 0183 data
– Log depth and position data via NMEA 0183.
– Create maps in real time, with a split screen (live-track/map)display.
– Receive GPS and depth from up to two separate NMEA sources, withadjustable latency.
– Show the live boat position on any ReefMaster screen.
– Save your maps in a range of formats
– Single click export for a range of Lowrance and Google EarthPreset Map Styles.
– Generate stunning AT5 vector or shaded-relief maps for Lowranceand Simrad GPS units.
– Create contour maps as track files for display on Humminbirddevices.
– Export full-colour contour maps in Google Earth’s KML format fordisplay within Google Earth and mobile devices.
– Save geo-referenced, high-resolution map images for use indocuments and websites.
– Save contour maps in ESRI Shapefile format and 3D bathymetry inESRI grid format for use in other GIS applications.
– Multi-channel Sonar Viewer
– Compatible with Humminbird and Lowrance sonar log files.
– Multi-channel, split-screen display with smooth playback up to30x.
– Adjustable brightness, contrast and colour palettes.
– Create waypoints in the sonar viewer.
– Measure distance and estimate object height or depth using shadowlength.
– Adjust track-point depths in the sonar viewer to correctbottom-lock errors.
– Waypoint Management
– View and edit waypoints, with drag and drop in 2D and 3D.
– Import and export waypoints in a range of formats, includingnative Lowrance, Humminbird and GPX, with automatic duplicateelimination.
– Support for multiple waypoint sets, with easy, graphical copyingand moving of waypoints across sets.
– Attach any number of notes and images to waypoints.
– Track Management
– Store your past tracks in ReefMaster, with easy access via theAsset Library.
View tracks over world base-maps.
– Crop, split and merge tracks, and save the results back to yourGPS unit.
– Adjust track-point depths for lake-level or tide variations.
– Log data from NMEA data sources.
– Export raw track data in a range of formats, includingcomma-separated text files for use in other GIS applications.
Installer Size: 69.03 MB