Software Description: Fedora v27 Workstation x64 Cracked
The Fedora Project is an openly-developedproject designed by Red Hat, open for general participation, led bya meritocracy, following a set of project objectives.
The goal of The Fedora Project is to work with the Linux communityto build a complete, general purpose operating system exclusivelyfrom open source software. Development will be done in a publicforum.
The project will produce time-based releases of Fedora Coreabout 2-3 times a year, with a public release schedule.
The Red Hat engineering team will continue to participate inbuilding Fedora Core and will invite and encourage more outsideparticipation than in past releases.
By using this more open process, we hope to provide an operatingsystem more in line with the ideals of free software and moreappealing to the open source community.
Here are some key features of “Fedora Core”:
– Support for the PowerPC (PPC) architecture.
– GCC 4.0
– GNOME 2.10
– KDE 3.4 includes new accessibility features. You can manage thesenew features in KDS Control CenterRegional &AccessibilityAccessibility.
– Native Eclipse 3.1M6 (part of a free Java stack)
– MySQL 4.1
– PHP 5.0
– Xen 2 (virtualization to run multiple versions of an OS)
– GFS 6.1-0.pre22 (cluster file system)
– Evince 0.2.1 (universal document viewer)
– GDM 2.6 – Includes early login capability
– SELinux This release includes coverage for 80 new daemons by thetargeted policy. There are changes to the handling of Booleans. Thetargeted policy is enabled by default.
Installer Size: 1546 MB