Software Description: LizardSystems Remote Process Explorer Business v4.5.0 Build 224 Cracked
With Remote Process Explorer, you will be ableto get the list of processes and will also be in a position tomanage them. On a local or remote computer, users can kill aprocess, run a new one or change the priority of a process.
In order to do this, you are not required to install additionalsoftware on a remote computer since the program uses the in-builtfunctions of the operating system. With Remote Process Explorer,you will be able to see complete information about each runningprocess. It will also indicate the time the process began, the userwho started the process the path to its executable file as well asthe amount of memory and CPU it uses.
This information is available in the Task Manager and can beobtained for a local as well as a remote computer. For managing aremote computer, Remote Process Explorer has in-built tools builtthat it uses.
Here are some of the key feature of “Remote ProcessExplorer”:
– Monitoring all running processes on a local and remotecomputer
– Showing the parameters of running processes (Process ID, ParentPID, CPU, Memory Usage, Priority, Handles, Threads and much more)in real time
– Killing the selected process at any time
– Changing the priority of a process on a remote computer
– Running new processes on a remote computer
– Switching off and restarting a remote computer
Installer Size: 2.45 MB