Software Description: AutoHotkey v1.1.26.01 Cracked
AutoHotkey is an open-source scripting languagethat enables you to configure keyboard, joystick and mouse controlsin a user-friendly environment.
Users can carry out the installer in express or custom mode. Thelatter option lets you select the AutoHotkey version betweenUnicode 32-bit, Unicode 64-bit and ANSI 32-bit. Plus, you caninstall a script compiler, enable drag-and-drop support, and createseparate taskbar buttons (for each script with visiblewindows).
At initialization, the program creates an icon in the system trayarea, where you can access its options, edit, reload and pausescripts, as well as suspend hotkeys.
Learning the scripting language provided by AutoHotkey is prettyeasy, since it is intuitive and the app comes with an extensivehelp documentation, along with a sample.
Here are some key features of “AutoHotkey”:
– Automate almost anything by sending keystrokes and mouse clicks.You can write a mouse or keyboard macro by hand or a macrorecorder
– Remap keys and buttons on your keyboard, joystick, and mouse
– Create hotkeys for keyboard, joystick, and mouse. Essentially anykey, button or combination can become a hotkey
– Expand abbreviations as you type them. For example, typing “btw”can automatically produce “by the way”
– Retrieve and change the clipboard’s contents. Convert any AHKscript into an executable file that can be run on computers whereAutoHotkey is not installed
– Create custom data-entry forms, user interfaces and menubars.
– Automate data entry jobs by reading data from text files, XML,CSV, Excel and various database formats.
– Read signals from hand-held remote controls via the WinLIRCclient script.
– Use the Component Object Model (COM).
– Use array/associative array/OOP (Objects).
– Use variadic functions.
– Use DLL calls and Windows Messages.
– Use Perl Compatible Regular Expressions (PCRE).
– Use interactive debugging features and more.
Installer Size: 3.1 MB