Software Description: FolderMatch v3.7.3 + Activation Crack
FolderMatch is an award-winning Windows utilitywhich compares and synchronizes two folder trees or two files.Winner at the Shareware Industry Awards for three consecutiveyears, SIA nominee for the “Best Overall Application” & nomineefor the European Epsilon Award, it is a “must-have” insuranceagainst loss of valuable data. Never again be stuck with out ofdate data. Never again lose critical information. FolderMatchensures that the appropriate versions of all files areretained.
FolderMatch is a fast and easy way to stay in sync. Choose fromany of eight different ways to compare your files – from the simpledate/time method to the advanced 160-bit Secure Hash Algorithm.Differences are shown side-by-side in a graphical, easy tounderstand manner. Synchronize the files with a button click.Wizards guide you through the process.
There are many powerful options to choose from. Simple enough for anovice to use, yet feature-rich enough for a power user to exploit.FolderMatch is an ocean where a gnat may drink and an elephant maybathe.
Who can benefit from FolderMatch?
Everyone who must maintain multiple copies of files or folders canbenefit from FolderMatch.
Do you work on your files at home and at the office? Are you afrequent business traveler?
With users working at home, on the road or in the office, it’s hardto keep all of the PCs current with the latest files and data.Documents, databases, spreadsheets, sales and contact informationall can get changed several times a day. How is the workcoordinated on all of the various PCs, making sure that all systemscontain the most recent versions of all of the files? FolderMatchis a tool that solves this problem.
Here are some key features of “FolderMatch”:
– Compares files or folders (including sub-folders) between floppydrives, hard drives, CD-ROM drives, zip drives, andnetwork drives (UNC paths supported)
– Supports the following file systems: FAT, VFAT, FAT32, HPFS,NTFS, CDFS, and UDF
– Offers choice of eight comparison types: Filename Only,Size Only, Size and Date/Time, Contents, Attributes, VersionStamp, CRC32, and SHA-1Supports HUGE files (> 4 GB)
– Compares only files and folders that match Include and Excludefilter pattern lists which you define (wildcards supported)
– Include/Exlude System and Hidden Files Handles NTFS and FATtimestamp incompatibilities
– Allows for user-specified number of bytes (chunk size) to be readand compared during a Content, CRC32, or SHA-1 comparison.
– Remembers the last 20 folders compared.
– Shows text differences between two ASCII text files, MicrosoftWord documents, Excel Spreadsheets, RTF documents, or *Adobe PDFdocuments. (MS Word, MS Excel, and Adobe Reader not required)
– Single-click auto synchronization
– Guides through the process using helpful wizard screens
– Offers choice of nine preset auto-Synchronization methods, or auser-defined custom method
– Supports Copy, Move,Send to the Recycle Bin, and DeletePermanently operations for manual synchronization
– Checks for available disk space before all operations
– Shows all operations about to be performed and prompts forconfirmation
– Logs synchronization history
– Allows for the creation of new sub-folders
– Renames multiple files and folders
– Synchronizes the dates/times of two files
– Sets the date/times of multiple files
– Sync your PC’s system clock with an atomic time server
– Includes a full-featured duplicate file finder
– Displays the binary contents of files using a built-inHexadecimal (HexDump) viewer
– Prints the results of the folder comparison in any number oflayouts
– Saves the results of the folder comparison by printing to afile.
– Save multiple Session Settings
– Open and Edit any file from within FolderMatch
– User-configurable sounds associated with certain events.
– Conforms with Windows XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7 32 & 64standards
Installer Size: 6.3 MB