Software Description: Macrium Reflect Workstation + Server + Server Plus v7.1.2801 x86/x64 + Homev7.1.2619 x64 Crack
Macrium Reflect Professional Edition is areliable software created to help users to backup files and drives,as well as disk image files.
Protect your personal documents, photos, music and emails. Upgradeyour hard disk or try new operating systems in the safe knowledgethat everything is securely saved in an easily recovered backupfile.
Backup files and folders and mount them as a virtual drive inWindows Explorer. Macrium Reflect supports backup to local, networkand USB drives as well as burning to all DVD formats.
Using Macrium Reflect Professional Edition you can backup wholepartitions or individual files and folders into a single compressedmountable archive file. This can then be used to create an exactimage of partitions on a hard disk for easy hard disk upgrade orsystem recovery.
Here are some key features of “Macrium Reflect ProfessionalEdition”:
Drag and drop user interface:
– New, more intuitive user interface supports drag and drop ofpartitions when backing up or restoring. With easy to use intuitivewizards and fast access to key functions, backing up and restoringis now easier then ever.
WinPE 3.1 rescue environment:
– Includes the latest version of the Microsoft WindowsPreinstallation Environment offering support for more devices alongwith USB 3.0 support.
Direct disk cloning:
– Directly copy one hard disk to another without creating an imagefile first. Partitions can be ordered and resized during thisprocess.
Reorder & resize partitions:
– Change the order and size of partitions as they are restored
Restore multiple partitions:
– Restore whole disks or multiple partitions in a singleoperation
Backup destination rotation:
– Easily rotate backup destinations by specifying a list ofalternate backup locations
File & Folder backup NTFS permissions:
– Include NTFS access control lists (permissions) as part of a fileand folder backup, these permissions can then be restored.
– Restore your Windows server operating systems to new hardwareusing ReDeploy for Servers which features a clean, simple andintuitive user interface
WinPE driver support:
– Adding driver support to Microsoft WinPE has never been easier,Macrium Reflect will prompt to add drivers for unsupported devicesin WinPE.
– Support for the latest UEFI motherbboards with GPT booting.
Integrated email component:
– Send backup completion status email notifications with the newintegrated email component.
– Create images of whole disks or selected partitions allowing youto restore operating systems or data volumes without the need toreinstall
Incremental & differential backups:
– Create incremental and differential backups from a full backupforming a working backup set and taking less time than a fullbackup
File & folder backup:
– Backup multiple collections of files and folders from differentvolumes
File & folder masks:
– Specify multiple inclusion and exclusion masks for a file &folder backup to ensure only the data you require is included inthe backup
AES Encryption & password protection:
– Use industry Advanced Encryption Standard to encrypt backups,choose between 128, 192 and 256 bit strength for increasing levelsof encryption. Password protect backups to prevent unauthorisedaccess
– Add further password protection to a backup to preventunauthorised access to your data
Disk space management:
– Manage the amount of disk space used by specifying how manybackup sets to retain
– Verify backups as they are either created or at a later date toensure backups are in working order
– Store common backup tasks in definition files so that they can beexecuted in script, as scheduled tasks or from desktopshortcuts
– Run backup definitions as Windows Tasks on daily, weekly ormonthly cycles for unattended backup operations
– Use backup definitions in VBScript or MS-DOS batch files toinclude them in your own workflow process
– Includes industry leading compression methodoligies to compressresulting backups and conserve disk space
– Mount images in Windows Explorer so that you browse the contentsof the backup as if you were looking at a normal drive inWindows
– Add comments to backups to further identify and clarify what abackup is for or what data it contains
Installer Size: ~