Software Description: R-Studio v8.7 Build 170939 Network Edition Full Crack
R-Studio – the most comprehensive data recoverysoftware and undelete tool supports FAT12/16/32, NTFS, NTFS5(created or updated by Win2000), Ext2FS (Linux) file systems andrecovers files both on local logical and physical disks and diskson remote computers over the networks, even if their partitionstructures are damaged or deleted.
Unformat, unerase and file recovery after FDISK, MBR destruction,FAT damaged, virus infection. Creates drive image for further datarecovery operations.
Dynamic disk support. Damaged RAID (Volume and Stripe sets)reconstruction. Recovering encrypted files, compressed files andalternative data streams.
File or disk content can be viewed and edited in the hexadecimaleditor, which supports NTFS file attribute editing. R-Studio wascreated thanks to new unique technologies. Flexible parametersettings give you absolute control over data recovering.
New additional file recovery algorithm increases the quality offile recovery and recovers files not recognized in file systemmetadata. Dynamic disk and RAID are supported as well as recoveringencrypted files, compressed files and alternative data streams.
Files and file systems structures (NTFS/FAT boot sectors, MFT filerecord, MBR, LDM structures, etc) can be viewed and edited in theprofessional disk hex editor.
Extended Viewer Plugin allows viewing a content of the found filesto estimate recovery chances prior to purchasing. Flexibleparameter settings give you absolute control over datarecovery.
NEVER TRY TO WRITE THE IMAGE FILE OR RECOVER DELETED FILES TO THESAME DISK WHERE THE FILES RESIDE OR YOU MAY LOSE YOUR DATA ON THEDISK!
Here are some key features of “R-Studio”:
– Standard “Windows Explorer” – style interface.
– Data recovery over Network. Files can be recovered on networkcomputers running Win95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista, Linux andUNIX.
– Supported file systems: FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 (createdor updated by Win2000/XP/2003/Vista), Ext2FS/Ext3FS (Linux),UFS1/UFS2 (FreeBSD/OpenBSD/NetBSD).
– Recognition and parsing Dynamic (Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista),Basic and BSD (UNIX) partitions layout schema.
– Damaged RAID recovery. If OS cannot recognize your RAID, you cancreate a virtual RAID from its components. Such virtual RAID can beprocessed like a real one.
– Creates IMAGE FILES for an entire Hard Disk, Partition or itspart. Such image files can be processed like regular disks.
– Data recovery on damaged or deleted partitions, encrypted files(NTFS 5), alternative data streams (NTFS, NTFS 5).
Recovering data if:
– FDISK or other disk utilities have been run;
– VIRUS has invaded; FAT is damaged; MBR is destroyed.
– Recognizes localized names.
– Recovered files can be saved on any (including network) disksaccessible by the host operating system.
– File or disk content can be viewed and edited in the hexadecimaleditor. The editor supports NTFS file attribute editing.
Installer Size: 61.44 MB