Software Description: Runtime NAS Data Recovery v3.00 Keygen Serial
NAS Data Recovery recovers the entire contentof your broken NAS within minutes. You will be able to copy thefiles and folders over to another disk. NAS Data Recovery works forall XFS- or EXT2FS-formatted single-drive, RAID-0, RAID-1, orRAID-5 NAS stations from manufacturers such as Buffalo, Seagate,Western Digital, DLink, or Iomega. NAS Data Recovery is easy touse. It automatically finds all parameters needed for the recovery,such as RAID start sector, stripe size, rotation, and drive order.Everybody is now able to recover his own NAS. No data recoverybackground required.
– Recover XFS- or EXT2FS-formatted NAS devices, such as Buffalo,Seagate, Western Digital, DLink, or Iomega, within minutes
– Supports single-drive, RAID-0, RAID-1, RAID-5 configuration
– No other software needed
– Finds NAS RAID parameters, such as start sector, stripe size,rotation, and drive order automatically
– Easy to use wizard, no user input required, fully automatedrecovery
– Run from the Runtime Live CD or a WinPE boot CD-ROM
Network Attached Storage (NAS) RecoverySoftware
Remove the drives from your NAS station and attach them locally toyour machine. Make sure the drives are all recognized by WindowsDisk Management. If you are trying to recover a RAID-5, it is Ok toattach one drive less than the total number of drives in that NAS.NAS Data Recovery also works with images of your drives.
Install NAS Data Recovery to your computer and start the program.In Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8 you need to right-click theprogram icon and select “Run as Administrator”.
A wizard will guide you through the recovery. A couple of minuteslater, an Explorer-like window will show all recoverable files andfolders. Now you can copy your files over to another disk. You canalso view many file types before copying them, e.g. pictures,documents, etc.
Installer Size: 1.8 MB