Software Description: USBlyzer v2.2 Build 100 x64 Full Crack
Universal Serial Bus (USB) protocol is very complex. So the USBsupport software present in Microsoft® Windows® operating systemfamily is also complex and provides a layered architecture wherethe system-supplied and vendor-supplied user- and kernel-modecomponents can be involved in communications over USB. Transactionsperformed over the USB are basically initiated by the userapplications which communicate with the operating system by callingWindows API functions which in turn interact with appropriatedevice drivers providing access to a USB device through standardand vendor-specific interfaces.
What do you do when you want to know what is going on inside theWindows USB subsystem? What USB drivers are used to connect variousperipheral USB devices to a computer? What I/O requests, supportroutines, structures, and interfaces the core components of theWindows USB architecture use to communicate with the USB devices?What you need is a USB Protocol Analyzer.
USBlyzer is an easy to use software-based USBAnalyzer and USB Data Traffic Sniffer for Windows, which provides acomplete yet simple to understand view for monitoring and analyzingUSB Host Controllers, USB Hubs and USB Devices activity.
Here are some key features of “USBlyzer”:
– View all plugged USB devices in hierarchical auto-refreshed treeview along with detailed information about each USB deviceproperties and their child components
– USB device stack layout: Device objects for each driver that isinvolved in handling I/O activity
– USB descriptors: Device Descriptor, Configuration Descriptor,Interface Descriptor, Endpoint Descriptor, etc
– Information related to Plug and Play: Hardware IDs, Instance ID,Software Key, etc
– Capture, decode and display important information going throughUSB device stack
– USB-related requests such as URBs and structures used by USBdevice drivers
– I/O Request Packets (IRPs) used by PnP subsystem
– Kernel-mode and user-mode device I/O control requests (IOCTLs)used by USB client drivers and user-mode applications
– Incoming and outgoing data traffic of the USB devices
– Trace USB requests that the user-mode applications and USB devicedrivers use to communicate with the USB driver stack
– Analyze USB protocol and USB devices I/O activity with ease
– Filter to exclude non-essential information from the view
– Search the captured data for the particular request types
– Save captured data in binary file for later analysis
– Export USB descriptor hierarchy and all captured data to afile
Installer Size: 4.7 MB