Software Description: HttpWatch Professional v9.1.13 Keygen Serial
The ability to view the HTTP interaction between the browser andweb site is crucial to these areas of web development:
– Trouble shooting
– Performance tuning
– Verifying that a site is secure and does not expose sensitiveinformation
HttpWatch integrates with Internet Explorer andrecords detailed information about HTTP as you access a web site orapplication. If you access a site that uses secure HTTPSconnections, HttpWatch automatically displays the decrypted form ofthe network traffic.
Conventional network monitoring tools just display low level datacaptured from the network. In contrast, HttpWatch has beenoptimized for displaying HTTP traffic and allows you to quickly seethe values of headers, cookies, query strings and more.
HttpWatch also supports non-interactive examination of HTTP data.When log files are saved, a complete record of the HTTP traffic issaved in a compact file. You can even examine log files that yourcustomers and suppliers have recorded using the free BasicEdition.
Seven reasons to use HttpWatch rather than other HTTP monitoringtools:
– Easy to Use – start logging after just a couple of mouse clicksin Internet Explorer. No other proxies, debuggers or networksniffers have to be configured
– Productive – quickly see cookies, headers, POST data and querystrings without having to manually decode raw HTTP packets
– Robust – reliably log thousands of HTTP transactions for hours ordays while tracking down intermittent problems
– Accurate – HttpWatch has minimal impact on the normal interactionof Internet Explorer with a web site. No extra network hops areadded, allowing you to measure real world HTTP performance
– Flexible – HttpWatch only requires client-side installation andwill work with any server side technology that renders HTTP pagesin Internet Explorer. No special server-side permissions orconfigurations are required – ideal for use against productionservers on the Internet or Intranet
– Comprehensive – works with HTTP compression, redirection, SSLencryption & NTLM authentication. A complete automationinterface provides access to recorded data and allows HttpWatch tobe controlled from most popular programming languages.
– Professional Support – updates and bug fixes are provided free ofcharge on our website and technical support is available by email,phone or fax.
Uses of HttpWatch is used in a wide variety of companies andindustries for tasks such as:
– Testing a web application to ensure that it is correctly issuingcookies or setting headers that control page expiration
– Finding out how other sites work and how they implement certainfeatures
– Checking the information that Internet Explorer is supplying whenyou visit a site
– Verifying that a secure web site is not issuing sensitive data incookies or headers
– Tuning the performance of a web site by measuring download times,caching or the number of network round trips
– Learning about how HTTP works (useful for programming and webdesign classes)
– Allowing webmasters to fine tune the caching of images and othercontent
– Performing regression testing on production servers to verifyperformance and correct behavior
Here are some key features of “HttpWatch BasicEdition”:
Records HTTPHttpWatch captures a wide range of HTTP related dataincluding:
– Headers and Cookies
– URLs and method (e.g. GET, POST, etc)
– Parameters sent in a query strings and POST requests
– HTTP status codes and errors
– The network size of the HTTP response including headers
– Chunked encoding
– Decrypts HTTPS Traffic
– Secure browser sessions that use the HTTPS protocol are displayedin their unencrypted form in HttpWatch, making it easy to debugbanking and finance applications.
– Integrates With Internet Explorer
Starting HttpWatch is simple and easy. An extra toolbar button isadded to Internet Explorer allowing HttpWatch to be opened andstarted with two mouse clicks:
– Compact & Comprehensive Log Files
– The log file format used by HttpWatch results in much smallerfiles that other formats such as XML and contains everything thatis displayed in HttpWatch. This includes binary format files andstreams, compressed content and network information. If yourcustomers send you HttpWatch log files you will get a full andaccurate representation of the HTTP activity in their browser.
– Includes a Standalone Log File Viewer
– A standalone log file viewer allows HttpWatch .hwl files to beviewed and modified outside of Internet Explorer.
– Summary of Recorded Traffic
The Summary view can be used at any time to quickly display dataabout the whole log, a single page or a number of selected items.The following types of data are shown:
– Performance – this tab shows how long the requests took tocomplete and can be used to accurately measure page download time.It also shows how much network bandwidth was used and the savingsachieved from using HTTP compression
– Status Codes – this tab records how many times each HTTP statuscode was received
– Errors – any network or HTTP level errors are displayed on thistab. Double clicking on an error finds the first request thatcaused the error. Pressing F3 then takes you to the next requestthat also failed in the same way.
– Grouping Of Requests By Page
– Requests are grouped by page as shown below. Each page group canbe separately expanded or collapsed to aid navigation through largelog files.
– Real-Time Page Level Time Charts
Page level time charts are displayed and updated in real-time asyou record requests in HttpWatch. This gives a direct, visualindication of how a site is performing – allowing common problemsto be diagnosed at a glance:
– Request Level Time Charts
– The time chart displayed for each request is broken down into anumber of colored sections to show network level timings such asDNS lookup and TCP connects.
– Collect Log Files from Customers and Users
By using HttpWatch Basic Edition, you and your customers can recordand view log files without having to purchase extra HttpWatchlicenses. Here are two scenarios where you could make use of thefree Basic Edition of HttpWatch:
– Send log files to your suppliers
– If you have HttpWatch Professional Edition your log files can beviewed by anyone using HttpWatch Basic Edition. This can be usefulif you want to record and send log files to a supplier toillustrate a problem you are experiencing with a web basedservice.
– View log files from your customers or in-house users
– You can view log files from your customers and in-house users bygetting them to install the free Basic Edition of HttpWatch. Theycan then record a trace file and send it to you for analysis inHttpWatch Professional Edition.
– Automation Interface
– Millisecond Level Timing
– The timing information displayed in HttpWatch is accurate to a asingle millisecond (0.001 sec).
– Supports Advanced Filtering
– HttpWatch supports filtering of requests by wide variety ofcriteria such as content types, response codes, URLs, headers andcontent.
– HTTP Compression
– HttpWatch works with systems that have HTTP compression enabled,displaying the expanded content and providing information about thecompression savings achieved.
– Dynamic Sorting
– Data can be sorted in HttpWatch by clicking on a column heading.The sort order is applied to existing items and used to order newitems as they appear.
Installer Size: 21.0 MB