Software Description: Oxygen XML Editor v20.0.2018032903 x86/x64 Crack Patch
Oxygen is an XML Editor, XSLT/XQuery Debuggerand Profiler with full Unicode support. oXygen XML Editor providesusers with visual XML editing driven by CSS stylesheets. IntroducesXML Author specially tuned for content authors providing a welldesigned interface for XML editing by keeping only the relevantauthoring features.
It offers a powerful code insight that can follow a DTD, RelaxNG or an XML Schema or even can learn the structure from a partialedited document. XML and XSL documents can be easily associated onewith the other and the transformation results can be viewed as textor HTML.
Oxygen provides a visual schema editor for W3C XML Schema and RelaxNG schema designed to simplify the development and understanding ofthe schema files. Oxygen validates XML, XSL, XQUERY, FO, XSD, RNG,RNC, DTD, Schematron, WSDL and CSS content, reporting errors withdescription and line number information and marking them in thedocument when validate as you type is enabled.
It comes with the latest Docbook DTD and stylesheets. Includes theApache FO Processor, being able to generate PDF and PostScript.Other FO processors can be configured as plugins. Oxygen provides aspecial layout when entering in debugging mode to show the sourceand the stylesheet documents side by side and to show also theresults and special debugging views.
Debugging and profiling can be done using the latest versions ofXalan, Saxon 6 or Saxon 9 transformation engines. A complete diffand merge solution is also available in Oxygen. It offers bothdirectory and file comparison, 6 file diff algorithms. Oxygen makeseasier the document sharing between content authors by including aSubversion Client.
The SVN Client allows you to browse repositories, check forchanges, commit changes, update your working copy and examine therevision history. Oxygen provides support for importing databasecontent, MS Excel sheets and legacy text data files into XMLdocuments and also for generating XML Schema from databasetables.
Here are some key features of “oXygen XMLEditor”:
WYSIWYG XML Editor (Visual XML editor):
– The Author mode of the XML Editor demonstrates a new productiveway of authoring XML documents, similar to a word processor.
Intelligent XML Editing:
– The context sensitive content assistant is changing the way youedit documents, helping you create valid content all the time.
Extensible XML Editor:
– Starting with version 9 adds a new concept called Document Typethat solves the problem of providing ready to use support for aframework or an XML language. The Document Type concept is used toprovide the built in support has for a number of XML frameworks(DITA, DocBook, TEI) but, more importantly, it can be employed toprovide support for a user defined framework that needs to beshared with other users.
XML Grid Editor:
– The ‘s grid editor allows you to edit repetitive XML content in aspecial layout similar to a spreadsheet application, without theneed to interact with markup.
– XML Editor comes along with a powerful outliner which isautomatically synchronized with the document changes.
– XML Editor supports XInclude which is a standard for building upXML documents from smaller pieces, being a replacement for theexternal entities.
XML Validation and Well-Formedness Check:
– The XML validation can be done by checking the documents againsta schema. XML Editor supports: XML Schema, DTD, Schematron andRelax NG schemas.
– XML Formating and Indentation.
– An useful utility is the XML document formatter.
Unicode and Internationalization:
– XML Editor supports a large number of text encodings. Unicode isfully supported.
– A complete diff and merge solution is now also available as aseparate product. It offers both directory and file comparison, sixdifferent diff algorithms and multiple levels of comparison.
– XPath is a language for addressing specific parts of an XMLdocument. XPath, like the Document Object Model (DOM), models anXML document as a tree of nodes. An XPath expression is a mechanismfor navigating through and selecting nodes from the XML document.You can executes XPath queries on opened documents. Both XPathversions 1.0 and 2.0 are supported.
XML Digital Signature and XMLCanonicalization:
– The digital signature is a requirement when exchanginginformation in an untrusted network. Since XML is used for contentstorage it is important to be able to sign the XML files ormessages.
– XML documents can be viewed/edited in a graphical tree. The treeeditor is handy for large size documents.
– There is a set of panels located at the side of the editing areahelping the XML editing. They present the model of the edited XMLelement, the available attributes and entities.
Installer Size: 283 + 287 MB