Software Description: West Wind Web Surge v1.3.0 Keygen Crack
Web Surge makes it drop dead easy to enter orcapture HTTP requests, and then test them interactively eitherindividually for request inspection, or play them back under load.The process is very quick and easy and you can be up and running inminutes.
To facilitate capturing HTTP requests you can use our built-in HTTPcapture tool or manually create sessions. We also provide a simplerequest UI to enter URLs and headers, or just use plain text fileswith raw HTTP headers using a format compatible with
exports from Telerik’s popular Fiddler tool. You can testindividual URLs quickly through the UI or fire up a load test witha large number of simultaneous sessions to stress your WebSite.
WebSurge provides full access to the HTTP protocol – you cancapture plain HTML and AJAX requests, REST or SOAP Services, SSL -even API requests from your Windows applications. And unlike onlinetesting services you can run WebSurge locally on one or moremachines inside of your Firewall or VPN.
Once a session has been captured, specify the number of threadsand length of time to run and go! While running, an ongoing tallyof requests and stats is provided. When complete, results aresummarized for you in a simple, easy to understand report. You canalso review a few charts and export the captured results for lateranalysis.
It’s that easy! You can be up and running in minutes and get usefulresults as soon as your test run is complete. Because the captureand test process is so straight forward, it promotes frequenttesting of your Web applications for better performance, stabilityand reliability.
– Easy to capture, easy to run tests
– Built-in capture tool to capture requests
– Capture from browser or Windows apps
– Filter captures by domain, type or process Id
– Import sessions from Fiddler
– Manually create and edit sessions
– Complete HTTP and SSL Support
– Test HTML, AJAX, REST and SOAP Services
– Unlimited load creation
– Easy to read summarized results
– Charts to visualize results
– Export results to Xml,Json,Html
– Test locally and within your Firewall/VPN
– Optional Command Line Interface
– Great for HTTP Request testing and managing
Installer Size: 2.27 MB